Uninterruptible power supply for small and medium-sized computer systems
Single phase UPS, on line double conversion, ensures perfect sine wave output, IGBT inverter with PWM modulation for high efficiency, very low input distortion, digital control with DSP (Digital Signal Processor).
The output power factor is 0,9 so active power is higher compared to the average solution in the market.
Units from 6kVA to 20kVA can work in parallel up to 4 units for 80kVA in total, and UPS 10kVA and 20kVA available both with single and three phases in input.
- DSP control with microprocessor.
- PWM Technology with IGBT.
- LCD display user friendly.
- Wide Input Voltage Range.
- Standard communication interfaces: RS232 Smart and Smart USB (software supports Windows WinPower 95/98/NT/2000/XP/ME/Windows7).
- Intelligent slot interface for AS400, SNMP Card, MODBUS (optional).
- Cold Start Function.
- Remote EPO (Emergency Power Off)control.
- Backfeed Protection: protection against return of energy to the grid (external).
- Auto-power testing system of the UPS during start up.
- Two-Step Intelligent Charging Mode.
- The backup time can be extended.
- Maintenance Bypass switch (6÷20kVA).
- Parallel configuration (6÷20kVA): maximum 4 units.