High efficiency (up to 98,5%)
• Compact size: e.g.: only 0,85 m2 for the Vega HP 250 kVA
• Reduced weight
• Double load protection, both electronic and galvanic, towards the battery.
The entire Vega HP range is suitable for use in a wide range of applications. Thanks to the flexibility of configuration, available options
and accessories, it is suitable for supplying any type of load, e.g. capacitive loads such as blade servers etc. Power supply reliability and
availability are ensured for critical applications by distributed or centralised parallel configurations.
Zero impact source
Vega HP has a zero impact on connected power sources – grid networks or generators:
• ≤ 3% input current distortion
• Input power factor 0,99
• power walk-in function – to ensure a progressive rectifier start-up
• start-up delay function – to restart the rectifier when the mains power supply is restored.
Battery care system
Vega HP series UPS include a range of features designed to prolong battery life and reduce their usage.
Output isolation transformer
• Better load protection from DC/Battery problems
• The UPS can be supplied from 2 independent lines
• Fault on DC bus will not affect the by-pass availability
• High Short circuit current
• Higher immunity to harmonics or energy backfeed generated by the load.
Vega HP series UPS have a front panel mounted graphic display providing UPS information, measurements, status updates and alarms
in different languages, with wave form displays including voltage/current and providing a kWh reading that can be used to measure IT
loads and calculate a datacentre PUE (power usage effectiveness) ratio.