Model: Client QSJ2.4G
Range: Skills 20-75kw
- Gas engine – Rugged 4-cycle Cummins QSJ2.4G spark-ignited engine delivers reliable power. The electronic air/fuel ratio control provides optimum engine performance and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system – The PowerCommand® 1.1 electronic control is standard equipment and provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system – Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature.
- Enclosures – The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver the quietest generator of its kind. Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The robust design is capable of withstanding winds up to 150 MPH and the intelligent design has removable panels and service doors to provide easy access for service and maintenance.
- NFPA – The generator set accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.