Equipments for big computing centers and critical applications
The UPS, standard 19’’ modules housed in the cabinet, work in parallel sharing the load to be provided and, in case of failure of one module, the latter will be automatically excluded without supply interruption of the others.For this reason MUST10-400 series is particularly adapted for supply critical loads such as data center.
Modular MUST 400 is designed to avoid the systems downtime and minimizes repairing times through the modular concept, since it is possible at any time to replace the power module reducing the MTTR. Power module replacement doesn’t need to transfer the system in bypass and therefore doesn’t become necessary shutdowns of servers or other equipment supplied by the UPS.
- Sizing according to the acctual power required by the load or computer system
- Permit the system redundancy with minimum cost thanks to one power module added
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Higher reliability compared to traditional UPS
- Faster and cheaper maintenance activities
- Centralized static bypass for higher reliability
Total digital control with DSP, high efficiency up to 95%.
MUST400 series three phases from 10kVA to 200kVA is configurable in 3 cabinet type:
- MUST400-120 suitable for up to 6 power modules
- MUST400-200 suitable for up to 10 power modules
- MUST400-60 suitable for 3 power modules with internal hot-swappable battery box
Power modules available: 10kVA or 20kVA.
Possibility to set parallel function of 2 cabinet in order to reach 400kVA.