Model: Client GGPA-C
Range: Skills 35-63kw
- GM heavy-duty gas engine – Rugged 4-cycle, industrial spark-ignited delivers reliable power. The electronic air/fuel ratio control provides optimum engine performance and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system – The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system – Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature at the rated power level.
- Enclosures – Optional weather protective and sound attenuated enclosures are available.
- NFPA – The genset accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.